As the term of the Interim National Exchange Officer (NEO), elected by the Council of LMOs, is about to end, the Executive Board sends a call for members of AMSA Philippines to apply for the position of the National Exchange Officer.
The election kit can be downloaded through the following link.
1. Must be a bonafide AMSA Philippines member of a recognized Local Member Organization
2. Able to perform the duties and functions of the NEO position as provided by the constitution
3. Able to complete the term before his or her scheduled graduation
4. Is not an incoming or current president of any Local Member Organization; does not hold a position in the AMSA Philippines Executive Board
5. Should not have any failing grades in the Academic Year 2012-2013
1. Accomplished Certificate of Candidacy and Eligibility Criteria Forms
2. Curriculum Vitae
3. Endorsement Letter from respective LMO President
4. Motivation Letter
5. General Plan of Action
Please save all files in .PDF format, and send all five requirements to email@example.com on or before August 29, 11:59 PM. Special elections will be held on August 31, and term begins on September 1.
Take up the challenge, and serve to take AMSA Philippines to greater heights!
For questions, suggestions and other inquiries regarding the Executive Board and the NEO Position, please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org