Greetings, AMSA Philippines!
In NMSC 2014, the Council of LMOs amended the constitution to include the Alumni Officer as part of the Executive Board. AMSA Philippines is pleased to announce that filing of candidacy for the position of Alumni Officer is now open!
The Alumni Officer will be the primary contact person of the Executive Board with the alumni, under the supervision of the Internal Vice-President.
As with all other members of the Executive Board, the Alumni Officer must first fulfill the following requirements:
- Must be a bona fide AMSA Philippines member of a recognized Local Member Organization
- Able to perform the duties and functions of the office aspired for as provided by the constitution
- Able to complete the term of office aspired for before her/his scheduled graduation
- Is not an incoming or current president of any Local Member Organization
- Should not have any failing grade in the current academic year (2013-2014)
The following are the documents needed to file candidacy:
- Completed Certificate of Candidacy and Eligibility Criteria Form for the desired position
- Two page Curriculum Vitae
- Endorsement Letter from respective LMO President
- Two page Motivation Letter
- General Plan of Action
Election Protocol: http://ow.ly/yywLb
AMSA Philippines 2011 Constition amended 2014.04.04: http://ow.ly/yywPr (The functions of the Alumni Officer are listed under Article IX, Section 13.)
Save all documents in PDF format.
Email ALL five documents to email@example.com
Deadline: 13 JULY 2014